Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Week 3 Outside of Class

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1186165357/blind-tea-tasting-a-guessing-game-for-your-sense-o?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=blind%20tea%20tasting

This company is a blind tea tasting. The name in itself got me right away, but the explanation of it all is so interesting. I actually never heard of this before and for this campaign they spoke of sending four different kinds of teas every month for the customer to guess on what they were. The package that is sent comes with a guide to different teas, the answers for the teas, the teas themselves and tea filters. Then the customer guesses and if they really like a certain tea they can buy it off the website. The company also keeps track of what teas you like and will tailor the teas they send to your preferences. I really enjoy tea, so this would be something I would buy and it could help me find new teas to drink.





https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2098368300/deary-turning-best-chat-messages-into-unique-books?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=deary%20book


This company is called Deary. I was confused based off of the name, but looking into the company it was quite interesting. Deary is an app where you put any chats you might want to save with someone and it saves those chats into a folder. Once you are satisfied with what you have put in the folder you can actually print out a book with everything in it. It was interesting to me because there are times I wished I had saved that one conversation or where I wish I could see the things I liked in my conversations all together. This is also a really cool gift idea for a parent, sibling or best friend to just look back on the times you have had together via text. We are such a tech savvy world that the book would just be a small representation of our life or a diary without having to write the day to day.


My two other designs I made include the drip with just a rearrangement of the different elements I wish to include on my website. I would really like to try and make my pictures responsive so they only show a word until a mouse is dragged over them to reveal the image. I think this would make the user more intrigued and seek to go further through the website.





No comments:

Post a Comment